From running an online business to creating websites as a freelance developer, knowing how to code can open up a host of high-paying opportunities. And, with the new year upon us, what better way to kick off 2018 than by adding a new skill to your technical tool belt? The Pay What You Want: Learn to Code 2018 Bundle helps you learn the ropes to a host of coding languages at an extremely affordable price. These ten courses are worth close to $1,500 when purchased separately, but you can get them all for a price you choose.
These courses net you an inside look at several programming tools, and their host of applications. From full stack development with HTML, CSS, React, and Node to creating iPhone apps with Swift and iOS 11, this training will sharpen your skills with several hands-on projects.
Here's what's included:
- Complete Python Web Course: Build 8 Python Web Apps
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 11 and Swift 4
- The Complete PHP MySQL Professional Course
- Learn React by Building Real Projects
- Programming for Complete Beginners in C#
- The Complete Java 9 Masterclass: Beginner to Expert
- Beginner Full Stack Web Development: HTML, CSS, React & Node
- Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers
- Introduction to R Programming
Here's how the deal works. Simply pay what you want, and you'll unlock one of the collection's 10 courses. Beat the average price paid, and you'll get the remaining nine at no extra charge.
Check out these other trending offers from GDGT Deals:
- Clean up your email in 2018 with a lifetime of CleanEmail, now 75% off
- Get a lifetime of Aura Premium meditation app for just $60
- Become an Excel pro with this 70 hour training bundle, now just $50
Engadget is teaming up with StackCommerce to bring you deals on the latest gadgets, tech toys, apps, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here.