CRYSTAL PALACE make the short journey to face champions Chelsea looking for vital points in their relegation scrap.
After painful last minute defeats to Spurs and Manchester United, Palace remain in the bottom three after a run of six games without a win.
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET Check out this new sign up offer from Sun Bets
Chelsea have come off second best against the two Manchester clubs in their last two games and there looks to be a period of transition at the Bridge.
History is on Palace's side - they've gone home with maximum points on their last two visits here.
What time is kick-off?
THE game will take place on Saturday, March 10.
Kick-off is at 5.30pm in West London.
What channel can I watch it on?
YOU can watch the action unfold on BT Sport 1 and 4K UHD, with coverage starting at 5.15pm.
If you're watching on the go, log into the BT App and stream the game wherever you are.
Or join us here on SunSport for our dedicated LIVE BLOG, bringing you all the goals and talking points as they happen.
💰How to win £1MILLION with Sun Six💰
SUN SIX is the new predictor game where you can win £1million - just by correctly picking the results of six games.
Here is how to get your mitts on the million:
Top pundits IAN WRIGHT and DANNY HIGGINBOTHAM have made their picks for this week if you need a steer.
And remember, you can claim a free £30 bet with Sun Bets when you sign up put a tenner on this weekend's football here.
What is the team news?
PALACE will still be without Wilfried Zaha, but the winger is making good progress and could be fit to face Huddersfield next week.
Bakary Sako is out for the season, whilst Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Scott Dann are still sidelined.
David Luiz has suffered a setback which could see him miss another four weeks, with Andreas Christensen set to start again in his place.Nemanja Matic saves Manchester United late on with an amazing strike at Crystal Palace
- Chelsea have lost their last two Premier League games against Crystal Palace – the last side to beat them in three consecutively was Liverpool, with a run of four in May 2012.
- The Eagles have won back-to- back Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, after failing to win any of their first 13 at the ground in top-flight competition (D5 L8).
- Indeed, Crystal Palace could become only the second team to win three consecutive away Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, after Blackburn Rovers (1993-94 to 1995-96).
- The last time Chelsea lost three home London derbies in a row against the same opposition in the top-flight was vs Arsenal in April 1974.
- Antonio Conte’s side have lost four of their last five Premier League games; their previous four defeats in the competition came over a run of 30 matches.
- Palace haven’t lost four Premier League games in a row since a run of eight back in September.
- Roy Hodgson has lost each of his last three Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, with his only victory there coming on his first visit – 1-0 with Blackburn in April 1998 thanks to a Kevin Gallacher goal.
- Wilfried Zaha has scored in his last two Premier League games against Chelsea, including the winner in the reverse fixture for the Eagles’ first Premier League win of the season in October.
- However, Palace have lost all nine Premier League games this season not to feature the injured Zaha, by an aggregate score of 3-21.
- Willian has had a hand in 16 goals in his last 17 starts for Chelsea in all competitions (11 goals, 5 assists).