Time to book some flights. H/T Quora
Alida Barden / BuzzFeed
1. India: Fried pani puri filled with chickpeas, potato, and chutney.
2. Croatia: šparoge i jaja, a wild asparagus and egg salad.
3. Indonesia: gado-gado, a warm salad with peanut sauce.
4. Israel: sabich, a pita stuffed with fried eggplant, hummus, and hard-boiled eggs.
5. Philippines: tortang talong, an eggplant omelette.
6. Spain: patatas bravas, deep-fried potatoes usually served with a tomato-based sauce.
7. Singapore: char kuey teow, stir-fried rice cake strips.
8. Nepal: momos, dumplings filled with vegetables (or meat).
9. Netherlands: pannenkoeken, Dutch pancakes topped with sweet or savory ingredients.
10. Japan: yudofu, tofu cooked in hot water.
11. Czech Republic: buchtičky se šódo, small pastries in vanilla-rum pudding sauce.
12. Nigeria: akara, or bean cakes.
13. Pakistan: sarson ka saag, mustard greens curry served with bread and butter.
14. Ethiopia: shiro wat, a stew made with dried chickpeas and spices.
15. China: scrambled eggs with tomatoes.
Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today!
You're almost there! Check your inbox and confirm your subscription now!