IT’S time to tune your look into That Seventies Show this spring.
The decade of flares and garish prints keeps on giving in the style stakes. And a fresh wave of nostalgia has hit the high street. Look out for geometric patterns, oversized collars and some hippie spirit.
Here, GABRIELE DIRVANAUSKAS shows how to give a nod to this exciting era.
- Woven dress, £69.99, Zara
- Purple velvet jacket, £65
- Light pink boots, £69, both Topshop
- Red and white shirt, £29.50
- Blue denim skirt, £45, both M&S
- Earrings, £6, River Island
- White roll neck, £17.50, M&S
- Yellow coat, now reduced to £49.99, Mango
- Blue jeans, £46, Topshop
- Red belt, £4.99, New Look
- Sunglasses, £15.99
- Green shoes, £25.99, both Zara
- Striped Wonder T-shirt, £8.99, New Look
- Blue jacket, £79.99, Zara
- Maroon trousers, £13, Primark
- Earrings, £8, ASOS
- Green and blue jacket, £89.99
- Burgundy patterned trousers, £29.99, both Zara
- Shoes, £25, M&S
- Orange bag, £22, Next
- White shirt, £36, Topshop
- Yellow velvet suit jacket, £79.99 and Trousers, £39.99, both Zara
- Beige shoes, £65
- Bag, £29.50, both M&S
- Hair and make-upby Bella Jones using Bobbi Brown and Aveda haircare.