39 Gift Ideas For The Aspiring Pizza Artist In Your Life
I literally ate pizza twice while writing this post.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Is there anything more amazing than a ~sizzling~ pie fresh out of the oven?
Those bubbling cheeses. The browned crust. That distinct saucy smell of garlic wafting through the air. It doesn't matter whose kitchen or what toppings, pizza is too freakin' good to be fussy.
If someone you know has gravitated toward the delicate art of the perfect pie — or if they just like to proudly wear the sauce on their sleeve — try these gifts that'll promise to turn them into a seasoned pro (get it?!).
Oh, and if you're looking for a more complete gift idea, don't forget that the limited edition Tasty Pizza Kit is now 40% off!
1. Nordic Ware 14-Inch Deep-Dish Pizza Pan
2. Rachael Ray Cucina Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
3. Hamilton Beach Pizza Maker
4. Pizza Rescue Kit
5. Ronco Pizza and More Oven
6. Miracle-Gro AeroGarden 3-Pod Pizza Herb Seed Pod Kits
7. KitchenAid Countertop Convection Oven with Pizza Pan
8. Pizza Cutter and Server Tool
9. Press and Measure Herb Infuser
10. Tramontina Ceramica Porcelain Enamel 12.5-Inch Pizza Pan
11. Pizza Cutting Protractor
12. People Disappoint, Pizza Is Eternal T-Shirt
13. Triple Peppers Grow Kit
14. Stovetop Pizza Oven
15. Pizza Posto Spice
16. Cuizen Pizza Box Oven
17. Pete the Pizza Cutter Man
18. Fossil Garlic Grater
19. Pizza Is Life Cell Phone Grip and Stand
20. Grow Your Own Marinara Kit
21. Cuisinart Pizza Grilling Pan
22. "The Pizza Bible: The World's Favorite Pizza Styles" Cookbook
23. Norpro Pastry and Pizza Roller
24. Herschel Supply Company Retreat Backpack
25. Camp Chef Outdoor Oven Pizza Stone
26. Pizza Grow Kit
27. Noki Pizza Chopper Motorbike Pizza Cutter
28. Italian Cheese-Making Kit
29. The Pizza iPhone Case
30. Wilton Perfect Results 14-Inch Pizza Crisper Pan
Chinese state media has issued advice to citizens on how to survive a nuclear attack or explosion. A state-run newspaper in northeastern China's Jilin city, which is near the border with North Korea, published a full page of "common sense" advice that was intended to keep its readers alive in the case of attack. The article didn't name North Korea or any other military power, despite their proximity. But China has been vocal in its criticism of North Korea's nuclear and missiles programme, as well as attacking the US and South Korea for ratcheting up tensions.
It has been proved that facial wrinkles and a large number of pigment spots make you look older. The people around you look at them and try to determine your age. But there are some things in our appearance that can make us look younger than we really are. A group of researchers from France and the US found out that people who are trying to understand how old a woman is unconsciously pay attention to the contrast of her face: how highlighted her eyes, lips, and eyebrows are. Bright facial features indicate that a person is healthy and young. Some people are born with such features, and others use cosmetics to enhance their appearance. We at Bright Side decided to tell you how to use cosmetics and how to style your hair to look much younger.