1. This mattress that looks like a giant ice cream sandwich.
2. This giant rock in Tettegouche State Park, Minnesota that looks like a medium rare steak waiting to be dipped in A1 sauce.
3. This dab of toothpaste that looks like a little piece of salmon.
4. This garage door that looks like a Hershey's milk chocolate bar.
5. This piece of sandpaper that looks like a tasty steak.
6. This fungus that looks like a roasted marshmallow with some sort of delicious, chocolatey filling...or a couple of chili dogs on weird buns.
7. These three pound weights that look like they melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
8. This microwaved soap that looks like some freshly baked bread.
9. This chewed up pinecone that looks like coconut shrimp.
10. This tree stump that looks like it's waiting for a sandwich to be made on it.
11. This table snow that looks like a fruit-filled pastry.
12. This geode (crystalized rock) that looks like a plump burrito.
13. These rocks that look like a pancake and egg...
14. ...which would go great with this rock that looks like a giant slab of bacon.
15. This rock that looks like a crustless sandwich cut with the utmost precision.
16. This rock that looks like a perfect potato.
17. The inside of this golf ball which look like some tasty smoked salmon.
18. This water hose that'll make you want a banana real bad.
19. The reflection of these cookies being prepared on a board, which resembles one giant chocolate chip cookie.
20. This tree that looks so, so much like piece of broccoli.
21. This mushroom that I wouldn't think twice about seeing in a box of Dunkin' Donuts.
22. This peppermint swirl soap that looks like a little rectangular slab of steak.
23. This dimmer wheel that looks like an Oreo.
24. And finally, these swirls of snow on top of logs that look like soft serve ice cream.
Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today!
You're almost there! Check your inbox and confirm your subscription now!View Comments