Where shopping is truly a pleasure.
Okay all you non-Southerners out there, listen up. You may think you fancy your Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and yes even your precious little Wegmans, but I'm here to tell you that you are all wrong.
Get ready y'all, because I'm about to drop some knowledge on you real fast. Publix is hands down the greatest grocery store to have ever existed, and here's why.
1. It's super clean.
Publix / Via Facebook: pg
The layout in Publix is actually gorgeous. The aisles are wide and honestly spotless. If luxurious grocery shopping existed, you could find it at Publix.
2. They treat their employees well.
3. Their subs are honestly life changing.
4. And nothing pairs better with a Pub Sub than their sweet tea.
5. Their chicken tenders could convert any vegan back to their meat eating ways.
6. They give children free cookies.
7. Everything in their bakery is delicious.
8. But most importantly their key lime pie is life-changing.
9. Their name brand products are basically perfection.
10. They actually have a really decent beer selection.
11. Their shopping carts don't squeak.
12. Their balloon department deserves any and every award.
13. Their flower selection is actually stunning.
14. They will walk your groceries to your car for you.
15. And they have THE BEST holiday commercials.
Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today!
You're almost there! Check your inbox and confirm your subscription now!